Monday 5 October 2009

BlogWritingCourse: commences 12th October

Blog Writing Course

Just a quick post to let you know that a new session of the BlogWritingCourse is due to commence on the 12th October. This 8 week on-line course is essentially aimed at people who are novices at blog writing - either they wish to start a blog but are unsure of how to do it successfully or they have started a blog and need help to develop it further.

I am a past alumni of this course having completed the February 09 session. I had already set up my blog about 2 weeks before the course started but found it invaluable in helping me to design my blog more aesthetically, know how to promote it, monetize it and most importantly learn how to keep safe on the Internet.

The most enjoyable part of the course is communicating with the other students via forums and via each others blogs. After all, blogging is about communicating so this course is an ideal place to hone those skills.

The main themes of the course are:

What Makes A Good Blog
Developing Your Blog Identity
Creating Your Blog
“About Me” Pages
Getting Started Writing
Building Quality Content
Hooking Your Readers
Blogging Etiquette and Safety
Promoting Your Blog

The BlogWritingCourse teacher, Topsy Techie, conducted an interview with me a few months ago to find out how I was getting along with blogging. You can read that interview by clicking
here.

The course costs $59.00 and is money well spent for beginner bloggers. To find out more about the course click :
learn more To register for the course click: register


NB: I have promoted this course because I am a past alumni and believe it is a good course. I have received no inducement to do so.

Bookmark and Share

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails